WordPress Website Master Course for Beginners, from A to Z — SkillShare — Free download
In this class you will be learning how to build awesome WordPress website from registering a domain to launching the website, No Experience Required!
WordPress is a content management system (CMS for short). It’s a robust tool for creating and managing your website. Blogs, business websites, personal sites, and eCommerce stores alike can benefit from using WordPress. This platform is run online, meaning you don’t need to download any desktop software to use it. Also, WordPress is Free, easy to use, has huge support community, has many Free and Premium plugins that can enhance your website.
What you’ll learn:
- How to Register a .com, .net or .org domain for Free with your Web Hosting package. More info…
- How to create a Responsive WordPress Website from a Template that will look great on PC, Tablet and Smart Phone.
- How to install WordPress from cPanel and set it up properly.
- How to use the Admin Area in WordPress.
- How to use an awesome page builder to help you create a unique design and how to use custom made templates.
- How to create Categories.
- How to Install Free essential Plugins and Optimize your website for better Search Engine results.
- How to use simple PayPal button to sell on your website.
- How to have a Free SSL Certificate and how to Secure your website from Hackers and protect it from Spammers.
- How to use the basic but essential cPanel features like File Manager, Website Backup, Addon Domains, Subdomains, Emails, Email Forwarders and Softaculous App installer.
- How to Pack your Website and sell a Carbon Copy of it.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Computer, Internet and the will to learn.
- Web hosting yearly subscription, it can be about $18 for the first year including a FREE domain registration, if you utilize my Promotion.
- Web Hosting must provide cPanel and support WordPress installation.
- No prior knowledge to WordPress and web development is required.
- No Coding Experience is required.
Who this course is for?
- People who want to build a personal informational website for themselves.
- People who want to build a professional website for their business or for their clients.
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/WordPress-Website-Master-Course-for-Beginners-from-A-to-Z/1271305154