Wedding Photography: Complete Guide to Wedding Photography | Udemy | File Size 2.40 GB | Free download
What you’ll learn
- Become a successful wedding photographer
- Start a wedding photography business and build a brand
- Price and create photography packages that sell
- Create a wedding photography website and portfolio
- Get your first client
- Shoot amazing wedding photos from pre-ceremony getting ready to the last dance
- Know how to pose and interact with couples and big groups
- Make money as a wedding photographer
- Edit photos in Lightroom and Photoshop to make them look better
- Shoot engagement photos
- Build the perfect equipment kit with cameras, lenses, lights, and extras
- Grow your business and be a happy photographer
- Students should have basic knowledge of photography and equipment.
- Students will benefit from attending a wedding or two and knowing the basic structure (but it is not required).
- Students need to be ready to take action and be super passionate about photographing.
You’re here because you want to become a wedding photographer, right?
Great idea, my friend.
Average wedding photographers make over $3,000 per wedding. Great photographers can make $10,000+ per wedding. And money isn’t the only reason to be a wedding photographer. It is an important job that helps capture a beautiful day and preserve memories for a lifetime.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
My name is Phil, and I’m co-teaching this course with my good friend Will Carnahan, a professional wedding photographer. I’m the creator of some of the world’s most popular photography courses – with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews like these ones from this course:
Amazing course- I love the fact that it covers every aspect of wedding photography. – Gergana Tzoncheva
The instructor gives a clear explanation on the topic that is good sound advice and I have learned quite a few things that will make life easier for me on my next shoot. – Peter Dee
I’m obsessed with weddings (after having my own), but this is bringing a new view to it — from the photographer’s perspective of the day. Very good tips and I appreciate the examples with the camera data. Thank – Aubrey Kvasnicka
Our Promise to You
We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
I want to make this the best course on wedding photography. So if there is any way I can improve this course, just tell me and I’ll make it happen.
Get Ready to Jump into the World of Wedding Photography
If you’re interested in using your photo skills to make people happy (and make money), this is a great course for you!
Here are just some of the things you’ll be learning in this course:
- Setting up your wedding photography business
- Creating a brand, website, and portfolio
- Putting together wedding photography packages and pricing them to make sales
- Getting your first clients
- Putting together an awesome equipment kit for shooting weddings
- Knowing exactly what goes on during a typical wedding day and how to navigate it
- Shooting beautiful photos of every moment (with a walk-through of two entire weddings)
- Posing and interacting with couples (with a live demonstration of 5 basic poses)
- Editing photos to make them look amazing in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Succeeding with your business and being a happy photographer
- Using aerial photography in your wedding photography with DJI drones (coming soon)
- much, much, more!
Please check out the entire course lesson plan below.
We promise that if you follow all of our lessons and exercises, you’ll have a wedding photography business up and running by the end of the course.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Any photographer interested in making money, being a part of someone’s special day, and start a flexible business that can be done anywhere in the world.
- probably not for you if you’ve never picked up a camera before. Check out Phil’s Photography Masterclass to learn the basics of photography before enrolling in this one.P
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/wedding-photography-course/