Colour Grading with Joanna Kustra — Webinar — Free download
Developing a style that is uniquely yours is one of the most exciting and rewarding aspects of photography. Style and colour go hand-in-hand, and while most photographers and retouchers know about colour theory, many are unsure how to use it in practice.
In this free webinar, professional photographer and retoucher Joanna Kustra will break down the barriers between theory and practice and share with you her colour grading secrets, as well as tips on how to achieve an individual photographic style.
• What tools you need
• The meaning of colour in photography
• Colour inspiration: where to get it from and how to apply it
• Colour grading workflow: what working with colour is all about and Joanna’s workflow in Adobe Photoshop
• Before and after: we’ll be discussing colour decisions with examples from Joanna’s projects
• Tips on how to develop your unique style
• 10-15-minute Q&A session
By the end of this webinar you will have learned how to harmonise colours by yourself and how to train your eye to choose the right set of colours; make sure to register today, so you don’t miss out!
|Filename:||Joanna Kustra Colour Grading Webinar.zip (download)|
Course content: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1057189634580759823