Travel Photography for Beginners: Quick Portraits on the Go | File Size 124.2 MB| Free download
In these short and sweet series of “Travel Photography for Beginners” classes I will talk about light, composition, making portraits and some other helpful tips you may find quite useful. I decided to break these topics into separate classes so it will be easier to digest.
This is the third class of the series and here I will talk about how to make quick portraits on the go.
- How to crop your image?
- What kind of details are worth watching out for?
- How to make a candid portrait and why?
- How to ask to get your picture taken in a way you want it to be?
So, press enroll button and lets talk about travel portraits!
Don’t forget to check out previous classes in the series to get better understanding of Light and composition:
1) Travel Photography for Beginners: Let’s Talk About Light
2) Travel Photography for Beginners: Let’s Talk About Composition!
Prefer traveling light with your phone camera instead of bulky DLSR?
I’ve got you covered with an iPhone photography class!
Be sure to check it out to take your mobile photography to the next level! =)
Oh, one more thing!
Have a great day! =)
|Filename:||Travel Photography for Beginne.zip (download)|