The Watercolor Workshop — The Virtual Instructor — Free download
“The Watercolor Workshop” video course is a comprehensive learning experience designed to provide the student with the most comprehensive approach to watercolor painting through easy to understand modules that include videos and Ebooks.
What You’ll Learn:
- The basic materials, tools, and surfaces for painting with watercolor.
- How to apply watercolor using a variety of techniques and approaches.
- How to mix colors and use color theory in your paintings.
- How to create strong compositions in your paintings.
- How to paint loosely with watercolor.
- How to paint landscapes with watercolors.
- How to paint a cityscape and create the illusion of space by manipulating values and intensities.
- How to paint a portrait with watercolors.
- How to use watercolor pencils.
- How to mix watercolor with pastel, pastel pencils, and ink.
- How to paint with gouache (opaque watercolor).
- How to mat and frame your paintings.
|The_Watercolor_Workshop.part1.rar (2.93 GB)
|The_Watercolor_Workshop.part2.rar (196.40 MB)
Course Content: https://thevirtualinstructor.com/members/the-watercolor-workshop/