The HDR Masterclass – Start-to-Finish High Dynamic Range Photography | File Size 5.0 GB| Last updated 2/2017 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- Perform optimum field capture for HDR.
- Peform image processing (tone mapping) for HDR images.
- Have a better understanding of the camera.
- Have basic photography knowledge.
- Own at least a consumer-level DSLR or mirrorless digital camera.
- have basic knowledge of digital camera operation.
Make HDR photography part of your photography journey with the HDR Masterclass where you’ll learn about HDR photography and begin building your skills with a proven field capture method and proficient tone mapping. Explore examples of HDR images created by the instructor as well as the many benefits of HDR photography. Learn the fundamentals of HDR photography to prepare you for optimum field capture using the instructor’s own hassle-free field capture method for HDR photography. Then delve into tone mapping, including a demonstration with Photomatix Pro to get you off to a great start. The HDR Masterclass is rich in graphics along with a steady paced instructor presentation. This course will prepare you to utilize HDR photography upon completion of the course. All photography skill levels are welcome – just bring your enthusiasm to learn a new photography skill that will serve you well for many years.
Who this course is for:
- Digital photography enthusiasts.
- Persons wanting to extend their photography skills.
- Persons who have an interest in HDR photography.
|Filename:||The HDR Masterclass.torrent (download)|
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/the-hdr-masterclass/
|Filename:||The HDR Masterclass.part1.rar (download)|
|Filename:||The HDR Masterclass.part2.rar (download)|
|Filename:||The HDR Masterclass.part3.rar (download)|