The Decoding Lightroom Video Course — Contrastly — Free download
The Decoding Lightroom online video course was created to help you, fellow photographer, better understand the software and make organizing, developing, editing and cataloging your images easier.
It’s no secret that Adobe Lightroom Classic is the industry standard when it comes to photo editing. But, let’s not forget that Lightroom is much more than that! In this online video course, award-winning photographer and instructor Adam Welch will walk you through the whole software from beginning to end.
We’ll go over all the modules – Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print, and Web – and dive deep into each so you can then have the confidence to open up Lightroom Classic and both organize and publish your image library as well as edit your photos in a way that makes sense to you.
This online course will not show you how to edit your photos by following someone else’s style. By the end of it, you’ll have a solid grasp on importing, exporting, and editing, and have an organizational workflow that your peers will envy. You will understand both the “why” and the “how” to perform certain mission-critical tasks in Lightroom Classic.
You will learn useful and actionable techniques and will be able to navigate Lightroom like never before. You can view a sample video lesson here.
Whether you’re new to Lightroom Classic or you have experience with it already, you are sure to learn new tricks and improve your skills. There is over 5 hours of training material available in this course where we’ll demystify everything for you.
Please note that the Decoding Lightroom video course has no enrollment period – once you purchase the course you’ll have instant access to all the content and you can watch the videos at any time.
Why take the Decoding Lightroom video course?
Are you ready to take your photo editing skills to the next level using Lightroom Classic?
- Make sense of all the icons and sliders that are found in Lightroom Classic
- Get a deeper understanding of how (and why!) to work with certain sections
- Understand how to import & categorize your photos and create a solid workflow
- Develop your own style and your own presets; kick your photo editing into gear
- Learn about the new Creative Profiles now available in Lightroom Classic!
- Discover how saturation, vibrance, sharpness & other settings work in Lightroom Classic
- Take your photo editing to new heights by mastering local adjustment tools
- Effectively apply split toning and other effects to your images
- Master the HSL panel to give your photos that color boost you’ve always wanted
- Master the adjustment brush, graduated filter, radial filter, and more
- Master every type of effect that is possible within the software
- Learn all about the new Texture slider introduced in 2019!
- You’ll even learn to use the Map, Book, Slideshow, Print, and Web modules!
- Become a master of keyboard shortcuts and speed up your editing workflow
Course content: https://contrastly.com/store/decoding-lightroom/