Download FREE the latest update (02/2019) of Udemy – The Beginner’s Guide to Animation in Unity (v5 to v2018+).
The course will cover knowledge in the field of Unity’s Mecanim covering keyframes, curves, inverse kinematics, strafe sets, blending and more.
What you will gain after this course?
- Using the Unity Mecanim system and place them onto game objects to develop animations from scratch.
You will learn how to import third party animated assets into Unity and how to setup animation controllers.
Create C# code to dynamically control animations with user interaction.
- Get knowledge about the use of inverse kinematics in humanoid rigs.
- Through the user at runtime, build complex animation and blends dynamically controlled.
- Get free download version of the Unity Game Engine.
- We provide all sourses. Hence, NO need to be able to model or animate in an external package.
Download The Beginner’s Guide To Animation In Unity (V5 To V2018+)
|Course name:||The Beginner’s Guide To Animation In Unity (V5 To V2018+)|
|Authors:||Penny de Byl, Penny de_Byl|
|Total size:||2.50 GB|