The Art & Science of Great Composition — Tony Colangelo — Free download
Improving your compositions is the best and quickest way to take your photography to the next level. It is the most dominant factor in creating an image that delights our clients – even if they don’t know why they love the shot so much.
To improve your compositions, it’s important to understand why a great shot, actually is, a great shot. In over 2.5 hours, this tutorial does a deep-dive into the core principles and theories behind what actually makes a great composition. It also reviews the psychology and neuroscience that’s at play, when the viewer is deciding whether they like the shot.
Using the information and methods I share in the video will allow you to consistently create images that will more deeply impact your clients – regardless of whether they’re real estate agents, interior designers or architects.
This tutorial will allow you to:
- Understand why a client judges a photo positively (or negatively).
- Apply an easy to follow, step-by-step approach that leverages this understanding, to get consistently strong compositions.
- Achieve next-level results by leveraging nuanced composition tactics.
- Distinguish yourself by delivering images that will likely look and feel better than those delivered by many of your competitors.
- Know how to get “unstuck” when a composition doesn’t “feel right.”
- Understand why lighting augments great composition.
|Filename:||Tony Colangelo – Art & Science of Great Composition.part1.rar (download)|
|Filename:||Tony Colangelo – Art & Science of Great Composition.part2.rar (download)|
Course content: https://tcphotography.ca/tutorial/