T-Shirt Design: Transform a Sketch Into a T-Shirt Design with Steve Wolf — SkillShare — Free download
Learn how designer and illustrator, Steve Wolf, creates a unique design for apparel using hand drawn artwork. In this class, Steve takes us through his process for researching, drawing, designing, and executing great looking t-shirts. This class is perfect for designers, illustrators, and anyone else who is interested in creating a unique t-shirt design. By the end of this class, you will have the confidence to dominate your next apparel design.
What You’ll Learn
- Research: We will go over the importance of researching before drawing and talk about how researching can inspire and influence your design.
- Concepting: In this section, we will talk about the proper setup before sketching and look into the process of concepting ideas.
- Sketching: We will talk about the most efficient way to turn your rough ideas into a tight hand drawn sketch.
- Vector design: I will share my process of how to take your finished ink design and transfer it onto the computer to create an editable vector design.
- File Preparation: We will talk about the proper way to organize your finished design in illustrator and learn the basics of preparing a correct file that can be sent to a printer.
Course content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/T-Shirt-Design-Transform-a-Sketch-Into-a-T-Shirt-Design/301337589