Street Photography for Beginners | Udemy | File Size 1.3 GB| Last updated 4/2019 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to take better photos.
- You will be more comfortable photographing strangers in public.
- You will capture the beauty of any place you visit.
- You will learn how to get more creative shots.
- You will learn how Anthony interacts with his subjects.
- You will learn how simple editing can improve your photos.
- You will learn how to better share your photos and grow an Instagram account.
- A camera that you can use, and practice along with the course
- You should know how to use your own camera. This course is meant to help take your photography skills to the next level, but is not a beginner photography fundamentals course.
You’re out in your city… or traveling to a foreign land, and you want to capture the story of that place with your camera. But you hesitate taking a photo of that interesting person. Or you snap a photo of a building that doesn’t come out as you imagined.
We can help you become a better photographer!
In this photography course, award winning photographer Anthony Carbajal and best selling online course creator Phil Ebiner team up to bring a once in a lifetime course.
Anthony was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in his mid-twenties. At the time, he was photographing 50+ weddings a year, and was one of the most sought-after photographers in Southern California. Unfortunately due to the disease, he was unable to photograph weddings anymore. He turned his passion to the streets!
Since then, he’s been capturing the stories of the streets through his beautiful street photography.
Anthony wants to help you become a better photographer!
HOW WILL YOU LEARN?
- Understand the basic principles of taking great photos
- Choose great locations and times to photograph
- Get comfortable photographing strangers
- Know the rules when it comes to photographing people and places in public
- Shoot more creative compositions
- Edit your photos better to make them really stand out
- Grow your own following online, on platforms like Instagram
Ultimately, you will learn how to take photos you absolutely love, photos that truly tell the story of your surroundings.
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS ARE SAYING:
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what other students are saying about our photography courses…
‘An absolutely great photography course.’ – Rick
‘You will not be disappointed by take this course if you want to learn photography.’ – Stephen
‘Great course! This course included just about everything.’ – Robert
‘This was fast and very very useful.’ – Sergej
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
We promise to make this course the best photography course that we can, to make you a better photographer. If at anytime you think we can improve it, just let us know how. We’ll be happy to provide one-on-one support, or add lessons to the course to answer any of your questions.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. So there’s no reason to hesitate! You can basically try the course for free, and see if you learn anything.
We can’t wait to see you in the course. Even more so, we can’t wait to see your future photos!
Phil & Anthony
Who this course is for:
- You are a beginner photographer who wants to get more comfortable shooting out on the street.
- You are someone who wants to take better photos that you are proud of.
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/photography-with-anthony-carbajal/