Start to Finish Vance Powell Episode 6 Guitar Overdubs Part 2 — pureMix — Free download
Continuing on with recording the guitar overdubs, Vance and Jeff search for new parts and unique textures to add on to “Sweet Beast”.
As they experiment with different effects settings and tones, everything gets committed to the recording, baking the record full of the intended vibe.
Watch as Vance:
- Adds a Bricasti M7 reverb and stereo Fulltone Delays to the sustained chords during the chorus.
- Sends the Fulltone Delays to a vibrato scanner
- Works out parts with Jeff Gorman
- Uses a MOOG Murf and adds a Gibson GA20 amp to the Fender Princeton reverb, for a stereo amp setup.
- Sets up his “Spin Fader” trick, to causes the stereo delays to feedback onto themselves
- Uses the OTO Biscuit 8 on the Bass to add an aggressive granular grit to the track
Course content: https://www.puremix.net/video/start-to-finish-vance-powell-episode-6-guitar-overdubs-part-2.html