Udemy – Song Science #3: How to Build Contemporary Song Form TUTORiAL | File Size 131.56 MB | Last updated 1/2018 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- Write songs in different song forms
- Build the different sections of a song
- Create unstable and stable songs
- Use harmonic rhythm
- Take the previous Song Science Courses
- Have basic knowledge of music theory
Welcome to Song Science 3!
In previous courses you learned how to create chord progressions. We worked together on basic chord progressions and even more advanced progressions utilizing techniques from secondary dominants to diminished passing chords.
In this course you’ll learn how to build the different sections of a song.
- The Verse
- The Chorus
- The Pre-Chorus
At the end of this course you’ll understand how to:
- Create instability and stability in your songs by tweaking the number of measures
- Contrast the different sections to make the Chorus pop
- Build sections from a repetitive chord progressions standpoint and through-composing
This course is for anyone whose looking to be a better songwriter.
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in music composition
- Not for anyone lacking basic theory foundation
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/song-science-3-contemporary-song-form-songwriting-structure/