Sketchup for Interior Design Part 1, 2 and 3 with Oliver T — SkillShare — Free download
Learn how to utilize sketchup for your interior design projects
If you want to create professionally looking interior visualizations without spending too much time, then this class is for you!
Oliver has been using Sketchup professionally for more than 10 years, he will show you simple and effective ways to model your space and maximize its potential. You’ll learn different techniques and methods that you can incorporate for your design projects to come up with 2d or 3d visuals for your presentations.
As part of a 3 class series, you’ll learn:
- Familiarize yourself with the Sketchup interface
- Importing CAD plans and tracing over your layout
- Difference between groups and components
- Proper workflow in creating 3d models in Sketchup
- Creating your own components
- Maximizing scenes to create design options
- Apply and modify different textures and materials
- Simulating interior lighting with shadows
- Styles and exporting to jpg files
At the end of this class you will have basic to intermediate skill level in sketchup. This class is tailored for beginners, so if you are new to Sketchup, you’ll find these simple and effective techniques easy to use and apply to your work!