Kalr Taylor Education – Simulating Sunlight | File Size 357.1 MB| Free download
In this One Light Setups section Karl puts theory into practice with the most basic of lighting setups. Using just one light, Karl demonstrates how to get creative and what you can do with a single light source.
In this chapter he uses a bare bulb light to simulate sunlight. Working in a small studio environment he shows you how to soften a hard light source to achieve pleasing effects similar to both harsh and hazy sunlight.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- How to shoot creative portraiture using a single point light source
- How to soften a hard light source
- Photographing in a small studio
- How to control light in a small space
- Controlling shadows with directional light
Note: This course is available with English subtitles.
|Filename:||Simulating Sunlight.torrent (download)|
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/studio-lighting-setups-portraits-one-light-setup-16/
|Filename:||Simulating Sunlight.zip (download)|