Shooting a Photo Essay: Documenting an Event | Lynda | File Size 1.2 GB| Released 1/25/2017 | Free download
Whether you’re photographing your kid’s birthday party, a company event, or a political rally, the right gear and approach can help you capture personalities and special moments. In this course, follow Paul Taggart as he shares techniques for shooting a photo story about an event—in this case, a youth ice sculpting competition in the snowy wilderness of Fairbanks, Alaska. Paul shows how to document the early stages of an event, photograph people and moments at an event in full swing, and wrap up your shoot by capturing the last moments of an event. To wrap up, watch Paul photograph a bonus event—the changing colors of the Aurora Borealis.
- Documenting the early stages of an event
- Interviewing an event employee for access and info
- Photographing people and moments at an event
- Photo gear tips for a cold weather event
- Adding final finishing photos for an event story
Course content: https://www.lynda.com/tutorial/474090