SharePoint Online Essential Training: The Basics — Lynda — Released 12/18/2020 — Free download
SharePoint Online is a powerful collaboration platform that leverages the power of the cloud. With one tool, you can create, save, share, and sync documents in real time. Learn how to best use SharePoint Online for business collaboration and document management in this training course with Gini von Courter. Gini takes you on a tour of the interface, including SharePoint sites. She shows how to create, edit, and save documents; work with libraries and list apps; and integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft 365 apps. Plus, learn how to take SharePoint on the go with SharePoint Online on your mobile device.
- Name the default level permissions that are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Use SharePoint with Microsoft Teams to add chat to your collaboration.
- Use your SharePoint sites and site content on a mobile device.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on SharePoint.
|Filename:||SharePoint Online Essential Training – The Basics.zip (download)|
Course content: https://www.lynda.com/SharePoint-Online-tutorials/SharePoint-Online-Essential-Training-Basics/2849032-2.html