Scrum Master Certification Training & PSM1 Sample Exams — Udemy — Last updated 1/2021 — Free download
What you’ll learn
[Up-To-Date With Scrum Guide v2020] Master The Scrum Framework – No Previous Knowledge Needed
Detailed Preparation For The PSM1 Exam (2 Practice Tests With 160 High-Quality Questions & Examples)
[Downloadable] Recap Of Key Concepts – PDF file (24 Pages) And Mp3 Files
The Difference Between Adaptive and Predictive Approach To Development
The Scrum Values With Explanations And Examples
Characteristics Of The Scrum Master
Characteristics Of The Product Owner
Characteristics Of The Developers
The Agile Concept “Timeboxing”
The Concepts of Iterative and Incremental Development
Characteristics Of The Sprint
Characteristics Of The Sprint Planning Event
Characteristics Of The Daily Scrum Event
Characteristics Of The Sprint Review Event
Characteristics Of The Sprint Retrospective Event
Characteristics Of The Product Backlog
Characteristics Of The Sprint Backlog
Characteristics Of The Increment
Characteristics Of The Product Goal
The Difference Between The Definition Of Done and The Definition Of Ready
Understand Story Points As A Relative Unit Of Measurement
The Planning Poker Activity To Eliminate The Anchoring Bias
Burnup and Burndown Charts Explained
The Cone Of Uncertainty And What It Shows
The Concept Of Technical Debt & Code Refactoring
Top Reasons Why People Fail The PSM1
The Concept Of “Feedback Loops”
The Difference Between The Definition Of Done and Acceptance Criteria
No previous Scrum knowledge or experience needed.
IMPORTANT: This course is up to date! It’s been created in accordance with the Scrum Guide v2020.
If you’ve been desperately looking for Scrum Master Certification Training (PSM1) And Practice Exam Questions and you are tired of taking courses with no examples, confusing curriculum, vague explanations, then enrolling and completing this program might be one of the best career decisions you’ve made this year.
…and before I tell you why let me first introduce myself…
My name is Vladimir Raykov and I’m a certified Scrum Master (PSM1) and Product Owner (PSPO1) who works in a software development company. During the last few years, I’ve been obsessed with learning and implementing the Scrum Framework.
As a result, I managed to pass the PSM1 exam with a score of 96.3% on the first try. I’d love to share my experience and knowledge so you can achieve even better results.
Currently, I teach over 70000 students and have received over 4500 positive reviews.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR
I designed this course for people who want to…
- Add the PSM1 Certification to their CV.
- Master the Scrum Framework.
- Align their Scrum Knowledge with the latest changes.
The course is complete and It leaves no room for failure. By the end of it, you will feel confident in your Scrum knowledge.
You will have a perfect understanding of the Scrum Framework and its rules, accountabilities (formerly known as roles), events, artifacts, and commitments.
SCRUM MASTER TRENDS REPORT STATS
- The median salary is $98,239 and it goes as high as $150.000.
- LinkedIn included Scrum Master in its 2019 Most Promising Jobs list.
- In 2018, Glassdoor continues to include Scrum Master in its list of highest-paying jobs.
But most importantly after they surveyed 2100 participants, they found out that Scrum Masters with certification were having higher earning power than those without.
HOW IS THIS COURSE ORGANIZED
I organized the course in a way that each section is a focus area on your exam.
Here is just a glimpse of what you will learn inside…
Section 1 – Agile & Scrum Foundation
- The difference between Adaptive & Predictive approaches to development
- What is Scrum and a high-level overview
- The 5 Scrum Values and what they mean in the real world
- The Agile manifesto and the 12 Agile principles
- The concepts of Iterative & Incremental Development
Section 2 – Scrum Accountabilities (Formerly Known as Roles)
- The concepts of Cross-Functionality & Self-Management
- Characteristics of the three sets of accountabilities
- The Scrum Master
- The Developers
- The Product Owner
Section 3 – Scrum Events
- The Agile Concept “Timeboxing” Explained
- The Sprint and its main purpose
- Sprint Planning and answering the three questions – why, what & how
- Daily Scrum (a key inspect & adapt event for the Developers)
- Sprint Review and why feedback is critically important
- Sprint Retrospective (the driver of continuous improvement)
- The concept of “feedback Loops”
Section 4 – Scrum Artifacts & Their Commitments
- The Product Backlog (the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team)
- The Sprint Backlog (when does it emerge, who is accountable for it, what happens with the PBIs that are not complete)
- The Increment (the relationship between the Increment and the Product Backlog, who decides to release it, in what condition should it be)
- The Product Goal (the long-term objective for the Scrum Team)
- The Sprint Goal (the objective for the Sprint)
- The Definition Of Done (who crafts it and why, is it mandatory, can it change)
Section 5 – Not Required by Scrum, But Often Used
- What are Story Points and how do we use them
- The Planning Poker activity (we use it to eliminate the Anchoring Bias)
- Burn-down vs Burn-up Charts
- The Cone Of Uncertainty and what it shows
- The concept of Technical Debt & Code Refactoring
Section 6 – Scrum Example (The Agile Company Intelligent Web Solutions helps a Chiropractic Clinic Build a Conversion-Focused Website)
- Introduction to the #1 software development tool used by Agile teams – JIRA
- How to create a Product Backlog
- How to create a Sprint Backlog
- How to write User Stories
- How to assign tasks
- How to write the Sprint Goal
- How to set the duration of a Sprint
- An example of high-priority process improvement and how the Scrum Master resolves impediments
- An example of Definition Of Done (plus updates)
- An example of Acceptance Criteria
- The difference between the Definition Of Done and Acceptance Criteria
Section 7 – The PSM1 Examination – (Scaling Scrum and Additional Resources)
- Top reasons why people fail the PSM1 examination and solutions
- Scrum Rules that never change no matter the circumstances
- Scaling Scrum (several must-know rules for the PSM1 exam)
- The Definition Of Ready (and why it is not accepted in Scrum)
- Recommended Resources – Free Practice Exams plus 2 of my favorite books (you don’t need to read them to pass the exam)
Section 8 – Practice Exams (A Total Of 160 High-Quality Questions)
- Practice Exam #1 (80 Questions – 60 minutes – Passing Score 85%)
- Practice Exam #2 (80 Questions – 60 minutes – Passing Score 85%)
- You can take these exams multiple times as the questions and answers are randomized.
THIS COURSE HELPED HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS GET PSM1 CERTIFIED. WHAT DO THEY SAY?
“I passed in 24 hours! I bought this course on August 9th at around 8:30AM, finished the course around 9:30PM (yes, I still enjoyed my Sunday and went to the beach from 1pm to 4pm)…” – Byram Beza
“Passed the PSM I exam with a score of 98.8%. This is a great course not only for those who want to understand the fundamentals of Scrum but also to those who want to grasp these concepts in a relatively short amount of time.
Also, the tips on exam-taking and the high quality practice tests were the cherries on top, of course.
I HIGHLY recommend this course to anyone who wants to take (and pass) the PSM I exam with a high (but rational and justified) sense of confidence.” – Lauritzkean Eric Cayobit
“Update: Passed the PSM I exam today with 100% score 🙂
This is an amazing course, really it was above my expectationsVladimir is having a very structured mind, his organized way of presenting the Scrum & highlighting the important areas is brilliant
Most useful part is the RECAP at the end of each lesson & chapter, how important his notes are
Believe me you will find your mind playing his lecture words while you are studying a particular chapter or solve a question Thank you Vladimir, I learnt a lot from your Course” – Marwa Ismail
“This is the best course I saw in Udemy for PSM-1 certification exam preparation. I enrolled for multiple courses, but this is the best out of all others. This course is far better than many other PSM-1 courses with the tag “Best sellers”. Trainer has very good clarity and understanding of the course content and subject in the context. This course has a good amount of share in my success in getting the certification in the first attempt. I definitely recommend this course for everyone at all levels from beginners to experts. Wish you all the very best.” – Srinivas Andukuri
“I have started studying on the 1st Week of May 2020, enrolled in this course on 15th May 2020 and took my exam on 29th May 2020 and passed with 96,3%. Vladimir is clearly explaining the Scrum concepts and myths. He was also very interactive in Q&A to clear your doubts regarding PSM 1…” – Sanjutha Ravindraku
“It was really a great course. Instructor elaborated everything perfectly. Video Quality was so nice and the instructing method was up to mark. Though I am new to Scrum side, I understand everything well. I will highly recommend this course to everyone either beginners who want to understand the basic knowledge of scrum or experienced who want to attempt PSM.” – Taimur Ahmad
“Highly recommend the course for professionals aspiring to take up PSM 1. The course content is very well-structured & every section is recapped at the end. Great job Vladimir” – Animesh Mishra
“This course is well enough for the understanding and preparation of PSM1 exam. Course is built on scrum guide with real and clear explanations. Good work by Vladimir. By the way, I passed this exam by following this course and grabbed 96.3%.” – Edi Amin
“I passed the PSM 1 certification on the first attempt! Vladimir’s course was brilliant and helped me to understand the key concepts required to answer some of the most complex questions in the exam.” – Brook Chalmers
DO I GET A GUARANTEE?
You can enroll now 100% risk-free because you receive 30 days, unconditional money-back guarantee.
If for any reason you are not satisfied (and that might be something as simple as you don’t like my accent) – no problem, you are one click away from a refund.
No hassle, no hard feelings!
Go ahead and click the “Buy Now” button right now and let’s awaken the Scrum Master within almost instantly!
Legal Information and Disclaimer.
*Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, PSPO, PSPO I, PSPO 1 etc. is the protected brand of Scrum dot org.
The content of this course and practice exams are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum dot org.
Attribution and Use for The Scrum Guide™ and Nexus™Guide:
This course uses screenshots from the Scrum Guide and the Nexus™ Guide to point the attention of the student to important concepts, ideas, rules, and practices.
The authors of the Scrum Guide are Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
The Nexus Guide is developed and sustained by Ken Schwaber and Scrum dot org
No changes have been made to the content of the Scrum Guide and the Nexus Guide.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to become Certified Professional Scrum Masters (PSM1)
- People who want to master the Scrum Framework
- People who want to align their Scrum Knowledge with the latest changes.
|Scrum Master Certification Training & PSM1 Sample Exams.part1.rar (2.93 GB)
|Scrum Master Certification Training & PSM1 Sample Exams.part2.rar (332.95 MB)
Course Content: https://www.udemy.com/course/psm1-scrum-master-certification-scrum-master-sample-exam-scrum-prep/