Tanner Wendell Stewart – Retouching & Compositing Landscapes | File Size 46 GB| Free download
Tanner Wendell Stewart returns to teach the Photoshop techniques behind his stunning landscape and star photos. Learn how to navigate Photoshop’s selection tools so you can easily replace a boring sky with a gorgeous sunset. Maximize the power of layers to blend images seamlessly.
Try out the techniques Tanner describes in his tutorial. Then, share your retouched or composite landscape photos for a chance to receive personal critiques, comments and feedback from the 500px community!
This class builds on photography skills from Tanner’s previous Classes, Photographing Landscapes at Twilight and Astrophotography: Nightscapes & Meteors.
- What you’ll learn
- Landscape retouching techniques
- How to correct lens distortion
- How to make clean selections
- How to stitch foreground & background
- How to replace sky with composited image
- Blending images seamlessly
- Replacing the sky in a photo
|Filename:||Retouching & Compositing Landscapes.torrent (download)|
Course content: https://500px.com/tannerwendellstewart