Karl Taylor – Practical Demonstration on Fashion Retouch | File Size 597.7 MB| Free download
In this photography class Karl demonstrates how to retouch a landscape image using Camera RAW and Photoshop.
He shows you how to use Camera RAW to get the best out of each image, using color adjustment tools and adjustment brushes, and how to combine these in Photoshop. You’ll also learn how to recover shadow and highlight detail before working with the images in Photoshop.
Karl then shows you how to combine layers in Photoshop and how to use layer masks to reveal the best parts of multiple layers.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Photoshop tutorial: How to edit landscape images
- Landscape retouching tips
- Using Camera RAW and Photoshop together
- How to recover highlight and shadow detail in Camera RAW
- Color correction in Camera RAW
- Using layers and layer masks
- Using rulers and guides in Photoshop
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/practical-demonstration-on-landscape-retouch/