Karl Taylor – Practical Demonstration on Beauty Retouch | File Size 869.2 MB| Free download
Beauty retouching can take a great deal of time, especially if you are unfamiliar with the frequently used tools and techniques in Photoshop.
In this Photoshop class Karl does a practical demonstration of a beauty retouch, explaining the most common Photoshop tools and effective techniques. He also reveals a number of useful tricks that can help optimize your workflow and save you time.
You can follow along with this class using the work along file (available here) as Karl covers common beauty retouch techniques such as color correction, burn and dodge and liquify.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Beauty retouching in Photoshop
- How to remove blemishes in Photoshop
- Photoshop keyboard shortcuts
- How to use the Healing Brush tool for beauty retouching
- Using layers and layer masks
- How to use burn and dodge for skin retouching
- How to use Photoshop liquify tool
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/practical-demonstration-on-beauty-retouch/