Posing Guide for Couple Portraits – BP4U Photographer Resources | File Size 426.0 MB| Free download
Think about something for a second. Just how often does a couple play the leading role, or at least a supplemental role, in your photography? From engagement photos to wedding photos to family portraits, to maternity and newborn photos and beyond, you’re bound to have a pair of people standing in front of you ready for you to click away.
In short: Couples are the bread and butter of the photography biz, and knowing how to photograph a duo is imperative to your success. That’s why we’re so excited to announce our Posing Guide for Couple Portraits, a super in-depth collaboration between BP4U and acclaimed photographer Beth of ENV Photography.
The Posing Guide for Couple Portraits covers it all. And then some! You’ll get a rundown on camera gear and equipment, finding clients, scouting locations, and prepping for your sessions. From there, we cover working with couples in a comprehensive fashion.
If you photograph couples — and we know you do — this is one of the best guides you can have. Up your game NOW, photog!
A 209-page guide for posing couple sessions. This is great for engagements, weddings, or any session where couples are going to play a major role in the photos. This product also includes 50 – 4×6 digital files (printer friendly) of the pose with a brief how to description. For our green clients – we have low resolution versions of the posing cards so you can easily upload to your cell phone.
- 209 page guide
- 50 – 4×6 posing card files (printer and mobile friendly)
- Camera Gear/Lighting Equipment
- Finding and Booking Clients
- Preparing and Styling the session
- How to warm up your clients
- Finding Poses/Coming up with new ideas
- Tips for posing couples of varying heights
- How to remedy those awkward poses
- Major no-nos
- Myriad posing techniques, workflow and variations to keep it fresh! (walking, standing, sitting, laying, pets, rings)
- How to price yourself
- Post processing tips, before & after transformations
- BONUS: Templates for a 20-sided (10 page), 12×12 engagement album guest book and two email templates for engagement sessions!
Also includes answers to these questions:
- Do you allow outfit changes? If so, how many?
- Do you have an assistant?
- Do you ever reschedule if the weather is bad? Or do you just move locations?
- Who is your lab?
- Who do you go through for your blog?
- How long do your sessions last?
- Do you use any advertisements? If so, where?
- Do you offer surprise proposal shoots?
- Do you require a deposit?
- Do you blog every session?
- How do you accept payments?
- How do you know when to increase your prices and how much?
- What do you wear to your sessions?
- Do you play music at your sessions?
- Do you send out email promotions?
- Do you shoot year round?
- What do you do if a couple breaks up and you have their engagement photos?
- How do you prepare for sessions?
- Do you offer any discounts? If so, how much and when?
- Do you offer mini sessions?
- Do you charge more for traveling to a client’s house?
- What happens if a client shows up late? Do you charge more?
- How did you come up with your branding?
- How do you go about scheduling sessions?
- Can you give us tips on white balance? Do you fix it in post or in-camera?
Course content: https://bp4uphotographerresources.com/products/posing-guide-for-couple-portraits