Portrait Retouching | Simple Photoshop Techniques To Bring Out The Best From Your Portraits with Paul Wilkinson — SkillShare — Free download
In this class, I step through finishing a portrait from start to finish.
- Assessing the image and cleaning the background using the Adobe Camera RAW Filter, Smart Objects, Box Blur and Adding Grain. We also talk about Selections, Layers and Masks
- Retouching hair using Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush and Clone Stamp tools
- Removing skin blemishes using Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush and Clone Stamp tools
- Reduce skin redness using Hue / Saturation Adjustment layer and masks
- Selective Dodge & Burn (Lighten & Darken) retouching using Curves Adjustment layers and masks
- Simple technique for enhancing eyes using Unsharp Mask and Smart Object layers
- Adding a background texture using Selections, Masks and Blending Modes
- Using the Liquify filter to subtle change hair shape and pose outline
- THE fastest way I have ever worked out for adding an awesome vignette!
- Final finish using DXO Optic’s NIK Color Efex Pro 2
Each stage is self-contained and I talk through exactly what I am doing and (more importantly) why!
I cannot wait to see what you create!
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Portrait-Retouching-Simple-Photoshop-Techniques-To-Bring-Out-The-Best-From-Your-Portraits/641238623