Karl Taylor – Portrait & Beauty Lighting | File Size 2.6 GB| Free download
In this live portrait and beauty photograph workshop you’ll see the step by step process needed to light and shoot professional portrait and beauty images.
Starting at the very beginning, from choosing his background and selecting his props, Karl shows how he achieves these stunning black and white portraits. You can follow as he develops an image from scratch and explains his thought process behind each creative decision.
Working with a variety of modifiers, Karl explains the effects, pros and cons of each while also demonstrating how to carefully control light to achieve dramatic movie-style images. With the help of his models, Dave and Evie, Karl demonstrates the effect of different shooting angles, light positions, reflectors, soft & hard light, and also teaches you how to combine different types of light in order to achieve the best possible results. This really is a workshop not to be missed!
In this live photography workshop we cover the following:
- How to take portrait and beauty photographs
- Lighting modifiers and their effects
- Effective modifiers for portrait and beauty photographers
- The best lighting for male and female subjects
- How to take black & white images
- The inverse square law
- How to control shadows
- Working with & balancing multiple lights
- Five lighting setups for portrait photography
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/portrait-beauty-lighting/