Piano chords: Learn 100’s in A Day Using My Shapes Method — Udemy — Last updated 4/2020 — Free download
What you’ll learn
We’ll show you how to play the songs you want in the fastest way possible!
Know all the names of the notes and how to put them together to sound great – Using easy to remember shapes!
Removes barriers to learning piano people have experienced before! We know how 🙂
Breakdown how to learn songs
Play the songs you want, straight away! No experience needed
Have the tools at your fingertips to be a song writer
Play any chord instantly (the building blocks of all songs)
Learn all the names of all the notes easily (in minutes)
Stun your friends and family with your new talent
A course that’s all content and no filler
Absolutely no prior music experience needed
If you have a piano or a keyboard then great!
If you don’t it’s not a problem just download a simple piano app onto your phone or Ipad and see if it works for you before investing in a keyboard
Course updated 16/01/20, UK date format
“For years I’ve been wanting to learn the piano, but always postponed it as it seemed so difficult. Half way through this course I was already trying all kind of things out on my piano, and was in shock that it all worked out.“ Gregory, One of our students.
What will I discover in this course?
- All the tricks that make you sound great, easily and simply without having to read a dot of music – No confusing notation needed
- The ability to play every chord commonly used as the building blocks for pop songs.
- That includes you knowing how to play all the different flavours of chords
- How to find the information you need about what chords your favourite pop songs are made up of.
- How to break down that information so you can work out how to play the songs.
- How to spice up your playing with tips and tricks that make you sound like a pro – quickly
- I’ll explain what arpeggio’s are and how to use them to make you sound really impressive
- I’ll explain what passing notes are to sound super cool
- And inversions
- How to use your left hand to make your playing sound more complex and pleasing
- Access to a chord dictionary that you can use as a lifetime reference
- Access to tutorials on some classic songs to get you started on your new piano playing journey
- Just click the link to get started
Shapes and patterns are a fun intuitive way, to get people playing confidently quickly. Most of the worlds music doesn’t rely on notation and you don’t need to either, this course shows you how to avoid the barriers that so often bog people down when they start learning piano – you need to have fun and have quick successes, playing the songs you love.
Why a shorter course rather than the ones that have 40 hours of content?
Why trust me?
- 4 record deals,
- 10 years teaching,
- 5 years of those on the internet (over 9000 students in total)
- Cambridge University post grad in Education
- over 180,000 minutes of tutorials viewed on different platforms
It’s pretty clear to me what actually works when explaining things to people. However good our intentions, long courses that offer 40 or 80 hours of instruction just gather digital dust, remaining unwatched, however good your intention is to eventually get around to watching.
What actually works for most people are short bite sized practical courses, that scaffold knowledge. If you want people to really flourish in their piano playing then you help learners discover for themselves the joy of playing the piano as quickly as possible – learning through playing. The words joy and fun are the most important and motivating when learning!
This course is designed to be just long enough to give you exactly the knowledge and confidence beginners need to play what they want to play, yet it is short enough that you can actually complete it (with no filler or rote learning).
Just think for a second about actually being able to play the songs you love on the piano after just an hours practical demonstration. How cool would that would be? Thousands of online students have discovered it really is possible, in just one hour, to learn enough to have a lifetime of fun and enjoyment playing the piano. And you can do it using a completely different approach using shapes and patterns rather than notes and theory.
“I’m more of a pick up and play sorta guy! This course has literally taken me from knowing a few chords (and not remembering them!) to opening up a whole new world of musical possibilities” Adam
“Making something that appears extremely complicated into something simple and understandable is an art. This course is the first I have ever done that had me hooked from the first minute and Simon is a superb instructor” Gerry
We must be doing something right, It’s tough to please people on the internet 🙂
Best of all we are so confident in the effectiveness of our method that there is a guaranteed 30-day refund if you’re not satisfied. Doesn’t work then you get your money back no questions asked – I guarantee you’ll be too busy playing that song you’ve always wanted to be able to though
Enrol now and get playing!
Who this course is for:
- For total beginners and people who’ve tried before but not quite got there
- Peaple who want to learn a quick method that’s actually fun not painful
- Parents who want to be able to introduce music making to their kids in a fun way
- Bedroom music producers who want to be able to use their midi keyboard more effectively
- Those who have been put off of learning an instrument by traditional methods of teaching
- Anyone who wants to feel great about themselves finaly realising their ambition to play a musical instrument!
- Not for advanced players
|Filename:||Piano chords: Learn 100s in a day using my shapes___method.zip (download)|
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/piano-hack-28-chords-in-under-an-hour/