Photoshop: Select and mask – AliasEDU – Free download
Making selections and masking is definitely one of the most important techniques when retouching images. Usually simple elements are easy to separate from the background but what about transparencies, hair, fur and other fine details. These are the places where the problems usually starts and you don’t get the results you need.
In this workshop we will go through all the needed techniques that will help you cut out pretty much any element from the background so you are able to replace that.
With these techniques your retouching process will be faster and you will save time and your nerves and your images will look much more polished.
You will learn :
- All the basic tools to make selections
- How to use and mask Adjustment -layers
- How to make color or contrast based selections
- How to use Select and mask -tool
- How to mask hair, fur and other transparencies
- Powerful tool Blend IF
- And various PRO TIPS from a working pro
Course content: https://www.aliasedu.com/select_and_mask