Photoshop for Photographers – Beginner to Professional | File Size 3.0 GB| Last updated 6/2019 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- You will learn everything you need to know about camera raw and processing images
- You will learn how to clean up images professionaly
- You will learn how to work with masks in photoshop
- You will learn how to work selectively with lights
- You will learn how to work selectively with colors
- You will learn how to adjust contrasts on the images
- You will learn how to color grade your images
- You will learn how to create warm skin tones
- You will learn everything you need about skin retouching
- You will lern how to even out skin pores non-destructively
- You will learn basics of composing
- You will learn how to create amazing panoramic images
- You will learn how to match skin tones on portraits
- You need Windows or Mac Computer
- You need adobe photoshop – Version no Older than CS3
If you love to capture amazing views, and moments. But constantly feel something could be improved in your images, whether they’re landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, or fashion images. This courses is the best place to be.
I am Marcin, phtoshop educator, with 6 milion views on my photoshop free educational videos, and over 100 000 students who watched purchased my premium courses. Except that, i am professional internationaly published retoucher and post production arist, working with magazines, tv, websites, fashion designers and top hairdressers.
I am here, to explain you phototoshop in the easiest possible way. I designed this course as I would explain photoshop to my friend who just want to start adventure with photoshop, and become pro.
So i deliver you, all you need to know to become one, i give you tips and techniques that you want to use, and also, save your time by removing useles, tools and techniques that could only teach you wrong habits.
In this course – you will learn everything you need about camera row, how to preoces and edit your images, how to fix them, and how to give them extra punch.
In photoshop you will learn how to clean background, signs, skin and hair.
You will learn to edit landscape and cityscape images, work with masks, adjust and master contrasts, shadows and highlights. You will learn basics of color harmony, and how to apply it to your photoshop work. How to color grade you image and how to work selectively with each color.
You will also learn basics of composing – just to make sure your images will be always impressive, you will learn how to combine two average images into one outstanding image. You will learn how to create great panoramic images – even without wide lenses by combining and adjusting images!
After all, we will be focused on portraits, on cleaning up, retouching with curves, working with etails, adjusting colors.
You will get everything you want to know about photoshop for your photography. After training lessons, we will practice together on a lot of images, starting from landscape edititing on a few different image examples! Then we will be working on few different portraits which you can follow along. Because I am not only giving you knowledge – I train it with You!
See you in the first lesson!
Who this course is for:
- Landscape Photographer who want to improve their images
- Portrait Photographer who wants to have good knowledge of retouching
- Everyone who wants to improve their social media images
- Travel Photographers
- Lifestyle Photographers
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/photoshop-for-photographers-beginner-to-professional/