Photoshop 100 – The Basics with Melissa Piccone — SkillShare — Free download
This is a beginner class designed for people with no previous knowledge of Photoshop. Using Photoshop and Adobe Bridge we will open and save images, create your own custom workspace, set preferences and add text to an image. This is a foundational class for you to learn the basics and become familiar and comfortable with the interface and tools.
Our project will involve setting up your own custom interface in Photoshop and Bridge, setting the preferences and adding text to a photo.
Upon completion of this class you will have the skills to confidently continue to learn more Photoshop skills.
What you need:
- A computer that meets the minimum requirements to run Photoshop
- A web browser
- Some photos (project files provided)
Skills you will learn:
- How to download Photoshop and Bridge
- How to open images
- How to use Bridge and Photoshop together
- How to set up your custom workspace
- How to zoom and pan in your image
- How to add text to an image
- How to save your images
- Where to get help
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Photoshop-100-The-Basics/714376400