Photography Fundamentals Taught by a Photography Pro! | File Size 150.5 MB | Last updated 10/2019 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to take back creative control from your camera
- Learn the 4 easy steps to mastering Exposure
- Learn my secret weapon for nailing the Exposure in camera
- Learn an often overlooked camera setting and see light in a, well, different light
- Learn my creative decision process for choosing specific camera settings
- Learn how I edit my photos
- Understand the 6 key secrets to successful photos
- Know how to use Composition for better photos
- A DSLR will be best.
The following photography concepts are also taught.
- Light is the most important element to any photograph. Learn what light is, it’s 4 characteristics, and more.
- Discover what Exposure is and why it’s important to awesome photography.
- Learn what an Aperture is and how to use it to fulfill your creative vision.
- Learn how to use your Shutter Speed for additional creative options.
- ISO, is another important element for capturing your photos. Learn what it is (and isn’t) and how to use.
- Composition is the final key ingredient to fantastic photos. You’ll learn a simple technique for perfect compositions every time.
As an added bonus, you’ll learn about the Exposure Triangle. Not sure what it is? No worries. By the time you’re done with this section you’ll know more than 95% of photographers.
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for, new or semi-experienced photographers that want a simple, easy way to master their camera. Guaranteed.
- You should take this class if you want full creative control over your camera
|Filename:||Photography Fundamentals Taught by a Photography Pro!.torrent (download)|
|Filename:||Photography Fundamentals Taught by a Photography Pro!.zip (download)|
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/photography-fundamentals-taught-by-a-photography-pro/