Karl Taylor – Photographing Kids | File Size 751.5 MB| Free download
Photographing kids is always going to be a challenge, and you might find yourself asking how do you keep kids focused while you photograph? What are the best locations to photograph children? How do you make a shoot work when you only have a small space? The list goes on…
In this photography class Karl answers all of these questions as he shares some top tips for photographing kids. He also shows you how to work in a variety of locations, both indoor and outdoor.
In each shoot he uses nothing more than natural light. That, coupled with a few simple accessories, attention to detail and patience, results in some great images that any parent would be pleased with.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography: How to photograph children using natural light
- Tips for photographing children
- Interesting locations for photographing children
- Useful equipment for natural light photography
- How to incorporate movement into kids portraits
- Controlling shutter speed for creative portraits
Note: This course is available with English subtitles
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/photographing-kids/