Karl Taylor – Natural Light: On the Coast | File Size 241.1 MB| Free download
Using the warm, evening sunlight and spectacular coastal scenery, this portrait shoot couldn’t be easier.
In this portrait photography class Karl teaches you how to use the soft, warm glow of the setting sun and how, either with or without a reflector, you can achieve stunning natural light portraits.
This class also demonstrates how it’s possible to achieve beautiful results with minimal gear. It’s an ideal shoot for those who are short on time, too.
You’ll also see the comparison of shooting in harsh sunlight compared to the magic hour as well as how much difference a reflector can make when it comes to sunset portraits.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- The best time of day for photography
- Simple accessories for natural light portraiture
- Posing ideas for portrait photography
- How to identify good locations for portraiture photography
- Creative composition for outdoor portrait photography
- Camera settings for outdoor portraiture
Note: This course is available with English subtitles
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/on-the-coast/