Natural Light Portraiture – Karl Taylor Education | File size 4.3 GB| Free download
Natural Light Photography
Once you understand light you’ll realise how easy it is to achieve amazing results with little more than your camera and natural light.
- The best time of day to photograph?
- What equipment will help get the best results?
- How to use natural light for indoor portraiture?
- Making the most of available light?
- Confident working with individuals, couples and families?
- Can you identify the best locations for shoots?
- Do you understand different types of light?
- Can you make the most of harsh, midday sun?
- What can you achieve with minimal planning?
- How to pose a subject?
- How to photograph children?
|Filename:||Natural Light Portraiture.part1.rar (download)|
|Filename:||Natural Light Portraiture.part2.rar (download)|
|Filename:||Natural Light Portraiture.part3.rar (download)|
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/natural-light-portrait-photography/