Karl Taylor – Natural Light Portraiture: Autumnal Orchard | File Size 257.6 MB| Free download
This natural light photography course covers a number of different techniques for when you’re photographing using only natural light.
One of the key concepts, which was also covered in earlier classes, is the importance of planning. How do you get one step ahead before you start shooting? There’s always a best time to shoot. Best light. Best weather. Best time of the year. Knowing when this is comes down to planning — plan your shoot.
In this class the planning pays off as the team are rewarded with a beautiful autumnal image that was achieved by making only minor adjustments to the camera and settings.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to use natural light for outdoor portraits
- Color balance for outdoor portraiture
- Camera settings for outdoor photography
- How to compose creative outdoor portraits
- How to use reflectors for outdoor portraiture
- Using lens flare for creative effect
Note: This course is available with English subtitles.
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/autumnal-orchard/