Karl Taylor – Natural Light Portrait | File Size 410.3 MB| Free download
In this photography class Karl explains how to take great portrait images using natural light.
Beautiful natural light at the right time of day can go a long way towards creating the perfect portrait. Here Karl explains five important factors he feels are key to good portraiture. This essential knowledge will help guide you when it comes to capturing your own great photos of people using just natural light and reflectors.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to photograph people outdoors
- How to use reflectors for portrait photography
- Camera settings for natural light portrait photography
- Which lens to use for portrait photography
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/natural-light-portrait/