Karl Taylor – Natural Light: Family & Group Portraiture | File Size 511.8 MB| Free download
In this photography class you’ll learn how to take great family and group portrait images.
Returning to his pre-determined location, Karl finds things not quite as he expected and he is forced to think on his feet and adapt his ideas. He walks you through the entire shoot, from identifying the best locations to positioning subjects and keeping young children entertained throughout a shoot.
This class provides a clear guide on how to photograph group portraits as Karl outlines the key things to think about to ensure a successful shoot and happy client.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Portrait photography tips
- How to photograph families
- How to photograph children
- Useful equipment for outdoor photography
- How to pose groups for portrait photography
Note: This course is available with English subtitles
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/family-and-group-portraiture/