My Thoughts On Running A Freelance Photography Business | Udemy | File Size 2.3 GB| Last updated 4/2017 | Free download
What you’ll learn
- How to start making money from your photography
- Better understand what it takes to earn a living as a photographer
- Better understand some of the problems they will face as they start out as a pro photographer
- Understand why they need to study more to be successful
- Having an interest in photography and enjoying taking good photos.
If you want to be a professional photographer, or even just start selling some of your photos, this course will help you get off to a great start.
I’m sharing knowledge and experience I have gained through nearly 30 years as a professional photographer. You can learn how you can enjoy this lifestyle too. In this course I reveal some of the myths and misconceptions about being a professional photographer and seek to gain your interest. In Part 2 of this course I dig deeper and provide more insight as to how I have managed to work in the profession I love and am passionate about – photography, and how you can make it happen in your life too!
Even if you are not interested in being a full time professional photographer, this course is full of great information about how you can earn money from your photography and make the most from your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
I won’t waste your time. This course is presented in a concise manner. We live busy lives and personally I prefer a course of teaching which is focused and clear to the points being made, rather one that contains little useful information padded out to make the course seem of greater value than it really is.
Who this course is for:
- People who enjoy photography
- Anyone who wants to start making money with their photography
- People who want to become professional photographers
- Anyone who want to learn more about photography
- People who own DSLR cameras
- People who own mirrorless cameras
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/photography-professional-part-1/