Music Production in Logic Pro X: Tech House Music Production — Udemy — Last updated 9/2019 — Free download
What you’ll learn
- Master The Piano Roll Section With Music Production
- Learn How To Take An Existing Well Known Track And Make The Same Structure Of Your Track
- Learn To Create A Full Music Production From Scratch in Logic Pro X
- Creating Arrangements In A Structured Way To Speed Up The Creation Process Of The Track
- Learn Music Production in Logic Pro X
- Create Mixdown Of Your Track And Create Full Master With Mastering Plugins
- You Need To Own A Copy of Logic Pro X Software For Mac
- You Need To Own A Computer With macOS
- You Should Know The Basics Of Logic Pro X at Minimum
- You Want To Learn Different Workflow, Tips & Tricks in Logic Pro X
- You Want To Learn Music Production in Logic Pro X
- You Want To Learn How To Create Full Music Productions By Producing In The Box Only
- You Want To Learn Music Production & Audio Production
In This Music Production: Tech House Music Production in Logic Pro X course, I will show you how to create a full music production from scratch to the full product – arranged, mixed and mastered. This Course will learn you how to make this Tech House track with Logic Pro X & plugins as well as a few pair of paid third party plugins and free third party plugins. All paid third party plugins that are used in this course do have Demo versions with full usage within a period of time. You Can Use The Same Principles you will learn music For Both EDM, Hip Hop or Even New Music Genres – it will work for all Genres!
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music with Logic’s stock plugins and third party plugins – as well as working in the box. Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only – so all you need is a laptop with macOS such as MacBook Pro or a macOS desktop computer such as an iMac.
This Course Includes All You Need To Create a Full Music Production. Everything that you need to use is included in this course and inside the included project file. Some plugins require installation of free demo versions to work for this course.
We are also including 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your own tracks – all royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used Logic Pro X before, that’s totally fine as well. This course includes an introduction section where we will download Logic Pro X and show you how to manage the most basic functions of Logic Pro X to get you started.
Just a few of the things you’ll learn in this Music Production in Logic Pro X course:
- How To Make A Full Music Production Including Arrangement, Mixdown And Mastering
- Learn Creating Chord Progressions easily without knowing music theory.
- You Will Learn How To Start Out With Music Production Instead Of Getting Into Writers Block
- Start Finishing Music Instead Of Going To An Idea And Just Leave It Like That
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create a full Music Production with Logic Pro X with Mixdown and Mastering.
Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 15,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Who this course is for:
- New Users Who Has Been Using Logic Pro X Lightly Or Never Created Music Productions
- If You’ve Been Using Logic Pro X And Want To Know How to Make Full Music Productions
- If You’re New To Logic Pro X And Want To Learn How To Make Music Productions Fast
- Experienced Music Producers Who Wants To Learn A New Perspective Of Music Production In Logic Pro X
- Logic Pro X Users Who Wants To Get Better At Music Production
- Brand New Logic Pro X Who Wants To Get Better At Music Production
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/logic-pro-x-music-production/