Udemy – MuseScore-FREE music notation software-Full course TUTORiAL | File Size 482.6 MB| Free download
What you’ll learn
- Easily write professional sheet music, lead sheets, chord sheets, songbooks or fakebooks
- How to connect a MIDI piano keyboard for even easier note input
- How to playback and loop your score for instrument rehearsal and composition
- How to add all kinds of symbols and texts like lyrics, chord symbols, dynamics, lines and much more
- How to export scores in PDF files, image files, audio files and MIDI files
- You need a computer
- You need to know how to read music
- A MIDI piano keyboard is optional
MuseScore is the best FREE music notation software available.
This course is for anyone that wants to write professional sheet music, lead sheets or chord sheets with MuseScore.
Every musician and music teacher needs to write sheet music and should know about this fantastic music notation software.
Learn how to easily and efficiently write scores for one or more instruments (up to a whole orchestra).
You can even enter notes using a MIDI piano keyboard.
It’s possible to print (or export as a PDF file) the individual parts for the instruments in the orchestra or band.
MuseScore is also a great tool for music composers and also for people that want to write accompaniment music to rehearse their instrument.
MuseScore features an extensive sound library used to playback (and loop) your score.
In this course, you will learn in detail how to do all of this, explained by a teacher with more than 25 years of teaching experience.
Some of the topics covered in this course:
MuseScore installation on Windows, Mac and Linux
Entering notes, chords, accidentals and rests
Computer keyboard shortcuts for quicker note entry
How to enter notes with a MIDI piano keyboard
Navigating through MuseScore
Cut, copy & paste selections
Key/time signature changes
Adding lyrics, chord symbols, repeats & jumps, fretboard diagrams, rehearsal marks
Creating individual parts for each instrument
Export MIDI / audio files
Printing & exporting
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone that wants to write sheet music, lead sheets, chord sheets, songbooks or fakebooks. So for musicians of all genres, but also for music teachers that have to make sheet music for their courses
- This course is for everyone that wants to compose music with the aid of MuseScore
- This course is for everyone that wants to write accompaniment music to practice their instrument
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/musescore-free-music-notation-software-full-course/