Karl Taylor – Movie Style Mystery and Beauty | File Size 874.6 MB| Free download
In this chapter Karl continues to demonstrate exactly how creative you can be with four studio lights and how you can achieve stunning results, such as the one below, straight out of camera.
For this portrait photography class Karl uses four lights and basic modifiers (as well as a few homemade ones too) to create this movie-style beauty image. Follow him from start to finish as he clearly explains the key concepts and techniques applied throughout this shoot.
It’s a studio lighting setup that requires absolute control, attention to detail and patience, but in the end the result is well worth it!
In this beauty photography class we cover the following:
- Studio photography: How to shoot beauty images
- How to shoot creative portraiture using four lights
- How to control shadows
- Home made studio lighting modifiers
- Creative rim lighting studio setup
- How to use reflectors and flags for creative beauty photography
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/studio-lighting-setups-portraits-four-light-47/