Mixed-Media Backgrounds for Illustrations in Procreate with Alma De la Melena Cox — SkillShare — Free download
See Class Project for optional supplies to create your own mixed-media backgrounds
Bring your digital illustrations to life with mixed-media in Procreate! In this class you’ll learn how to:
- Create affordable mixed-media backgrounds to apply to your digital projects
- Combine mixed-media art with a landscape photo and an illustration (Project 1)
- Apply filters (blend modes) to mixed-media art and an illustration (Project 2)
- Create a travel-inspired illustration by layering mixed-media art and a photo (Project 3)
- Use two photos with a mixed-media background (Bonus video)
- See mixed-media art in new ways for your digital creations (Inspiration video)
IMPORTANT: If you don’t want to or are unable to create your own mixed-media backgrounds, I am also making the original images of the backgrounds and photos I made and used for the Projects and Bonus videos available to you. To access, click here and use password: MixedMediaBackgrounds I am trusting that you will only download if you take my class :). Thank you.
My intention with this class is to help you connect with your creativity even more. The processes I share develop trust in your own preferences and creativity. I believe joy is one of our spirit’s highest aspirations and making art is truly one of life’s greatest gifts. Enjoy!
Course content: https://skl.sh/31BDqVb