Zero to Photoshop — Meg Bitton — Free download
If you are just beginning your journey with Adobe Photoshop, this is the course for you. This course, with renowned Photoshop instructor Ben Willmore, has been designed to be the first place to start if you want to learn Photoshop. This course covers the basics of Photoshop that will get you up and running.
This course includes 5.5 hours of Photoshop lessons:
- Lesson 0: Zero to Photoshop (Installing and Mindset)
- Lesson 1: Previewing, Opening, Resizing, and Saving
- Lesson 2: Initial Adjustments in Camera Raw or Lightroom
- Lesson 3: Photoshop Fundamentals
- Lesson 4: Working with Selections
- Lesson 5: Getting Started with Layers
Zero to Photoshop is designed to the VERY first stop in Photoshop education you need. Ben literally starts from zero, showing you how to install Photoshop, and then walks you through the most fundamental features to start your post processing journey using Photoshop. Most importantly, he teaches you the mindset to take advantage of future learning to come.
Ben is flat-out the best Photoshop instructor I’ve ever worked with. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Read the reviews on this page!
|Filename:||MB – Zero to PS.rar (download)|
Course content: https://megbittonlive.com/course/zero-to-photoshop/