Meaningful Conceptual Photo: Master Visual Storytelling with Photography by Dasha Pears — SkillShare — Free download
A transformational online photography course, that will give you clarity and direction to find your artistic voice.
I mean it. There’s no way you can steal, copy or create something similar to what other people create if you connect your inspirations with your personality, interests, pains, and joys of your past and your core values. This course gives you the tools and structure on how to do it.
You shoot technically good beautiful portraits, landscapes, and still-lives admired by people, yet you feel that there’s more to photography? Or maybe you picked up a camera specifically for discovering that hidden part of TRUE you, that part that makes you unique and lets you stand out from the crowd? Your dreams, feelings, and emotions beg to be told, but you’re not sure where to start and how to execute creative projects? If you said “yes” to at least 2 of those questions, this is the course for you!
Imagine creating visual stories, that are truly uniquely YOU and don’t resemble anyone else’s. Imagine standing out with your art, without being stuck in drawing inspiration from people on Instagram and Pinterest. Imagine creating not just pretty pictures, but work that has meaning and makes an impact on others.
As a result of completing the course, you will
Be able to create meaningful visual stories that stand out from the crowd:
- Know how to apply a structure of a good story to your work to make it stronger;
- Find the stories within you and know how to tell them in a way that catches people’s attention;
- Effectively communicate emotions with means of light, color, and other image elements.
Define what YOUR unique stories should be about:
- Discover what you want to communicate through your photography (and believe me you have a message that you want to send out there, even if you’re not sure what it is yet);
- Blend your personality, background, and experiences with your visual inspirations;
- Connect to your true purpose as an artist.
Let go of mental creative blocks:
- Get the most of your inspirations without bluntly copying the work of others;
- Train your mind to instantly come up with authentic ideas;
- Never be afraid of being creatively stuck again.
Map out a series of works that speak your truth:
- Generate a topic for a future series of works;
- Think through, sketch, and create a set of rules for your series;
- Create your plan of action for shooting your brand new art project.
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Meaningful-Conceptual-Photo-Master-Visual-Storytelling-with-Photography/440801509