Masters of Photography — Joel Meyerowitz — Free download
IS THIS COURSE FOR ME?
Absolutely! The course is suitable for all levels of experience, anyone who wants to take better photos.
WHAT DO I NEED?
All you need is a camera, whether that be a smart phone or a DSLR.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Joel is an extraordinary teacher and his passion his infectious. By the end of this course, you will learn how to incorporate the knowledge, ethos and philosophy of one of the world’s greatest photographers into your own photography.
- Establish your own identity as a photographer
- Better observe the world around you
- Avoid clichés and make your photos truly unique
- Build a repertoire of composition tactics
- Be at the right place at the right time
- Work with objects, light, people, landscapes and on the street
Walk with Joel through picturesque Tuscany, bustling Siena and the vibrant streets of New York as he shares ideas, experiences, and explains how to make great photographs. Test yourself with projects set by Joel.
Award-winning photographer Joel Meyerowitz is one of the most highly regarded photographers of the second half of the twentieth century. He has featured in over 350 exhibitions and has published more than 25 photography books. Joel is a Guggenheim Fellow and has receive the Leica Hall of Fame Award in 2017
Course content: https://www.mastersof.photography/joel-meyerowitz/