CreativeLive – Mastering Your Digital Camera Chris Weston (Updated) | File Size 2.2 GB| Free download
Master Photography Basics To Make Handling Your Camera Second Nature
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Set up your camera with confidence
- Better understand shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- Capture perfect exposures in camera
- Get sharp, focused images quickly
- Understand white balance and the difference between RAW and JPEG
- Quickly and confidently capture images “in the moment”
- Become a better photographer by building an understanding of basic photography techniques
ABOUT CHRIS’ CLASS:
CreativeLive is partnering with Chris Weston to offer you his Complete Photography Master Course.
Turn terms like aperture, shutter speed and ISO from a bunch of obscure photography jargon to a toolset that you can easily manipulate to capture great photos. Led by landscape photographer Chris Weston, this class covers everything beginners need to know to master photography basics from exposure to focus.
Turn that camera dial off of auto and learn how to properly expose a photograph. With a few basic camera settings, get the most image quality and the best colors from your mirrorless or DSLR camera. Then, master focus modes and techniques for sharp photographs.
Learn the basics of photography in a series of short, memorable lessons. Chris’ straight-forward teaching style is great for newbies that find the task of learning photography daunting, while the to-the-point lessons make it possible to spend just a few minutes a day mastering your camera with easy photography tips and techniques.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner photographers
- First time DSLR or mirrorless camera users
- Any photographer that wants to get off automatic mode to shoot better photos
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
Named one of the world’s most influential wildlife photographers, Chris Weston takes a contemporary approach to photography. After launching his career in 2001, the Fujifilm ambassador’s images have graced the pages of top publications like BBC, The Times, Outdoor Photography, Practical Photography, and Digital Photography. As a photography educator, Chris has written over 20 photography books, along with leading photo tours and online workshops.
Course content: https://www.creativelive.com/class/mastering-your-digital-camera-chris-weston