Mastering Audio for Premiere Pro — Pixel Valley Studio — Free download
Viewers notice beautiful cinematography but not great audio. It works unnoticed in the background to build and support the image. But bad audio stands out like nails on a chalkboard.
Why are some editors able to produce videos with great matching audio? What do they know that you don’t?
Discover why and learn step by step how to master audio in your edit.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Have a better understanding of audio mixing and levels.
- Learn when and how to use the Audio Track Mixer.
- Understand what audio compression is and why use it.
- Use equalization to enhance your audio.
- Understand the difference between the clip and track mixers.
- What it means to “master” your audio and ways to do it in Premiere.
- Where to find quality sound effects and music.
|MAPP – Essential Sound Panel Files 2.zip (1.54 GB)
|Mastering_Audio_for_PP_-_Pixel_Valley_Studio_-_1_of_3.zip (1.55 GB)
|Mastering_Audio_for_PP_-_Pixel_Valley_Studio_-_2_of_3.zip (1.25 GB)
Course content: https://pixelvalleystudio.thinkific.com/courses/mastering-audio-for-premiere-pro-cc