Master Color in Photoshop CC | Udemy | File Size 1.7 GB| Free download
What you’ll learn
- Useful application of the Color Theory and color schemes in enhancing color in your artwork
- Working with the color picker tool to control and manipulate color in your photos
- How to confidently work with Masks and Adjustment Layers
- Applications of the most powerful, non-destructive Photoshop techniques that target color grading, starting from RAW conversion
- Best practices for performing a classic portrait edit workflow with professional Photoshop techniques
- Tips and time-saving techniques to rely on when you are processing your images
- Implementation of free online tools to design beautiful, effective color combinations
- Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
- We will work with high quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
Learn to make conscious artistic decisions to enhance your artwork, based on color theory. Discover the role that color plays in photography and other branches of the visual arts. Dive into the basic properties of color, the principles of color harmony, and learn how to rely on the color wheel to create more dynamic works of art. Examine the cultural meaning of color, its emotional impacts, and how color helps imbue compositions with visual weight.
Sharpen Your Skills
- Understand Color Intuitively
Learn useful guidelines, traditional color schemes, and how to create a pallet that will direct viewer’s attention and enhance a sense of atmosphere in your images.
- Working With Color
Gain a better understanding of hue, saturation, brightness, tone, shade, and tint. Explore the color wheel – primary, secondary, and tertiary colors, and make an image “pop” with complementary color harmonies.
- Gauging Color Temperature
Explore color temperature settings to describe indoor and outdoor light, and how to rely on kelvins to know whether your photograph will end up with a cool, warm, or neutral color scheme.
- Creating Dimension
Discover the dimensions of color, including value contrast, hue contrast, and saturation contrast, and how to use each to create depth and interest in your images.
- Finding Light
Learn the ways color is affected by light and its direction, and the advanced photo editing techniques you can use to develop the balance and beauty in your work.
- Powerful Color Grading
Follow through a complete color grading exercise designed to put color theories into action. Learn to dramatically enhance portraits with complementary and harmonious colors, building warmer, more impactful images.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you are curious about color grading techniques behind striking portraits
- Take this course to learn about the role that color plays in a medium of photography
- Take the course to learn how to fix typical color related issues
- Take this course to learn the basis of Color Theory
- Take this course if you want to learn in detail powerful and flexible Photoshop techniques to improve your photos
- Take this course if you are an artist and would like to introduce digital techniques in your creative process
- Take this course if you want to develop artistic skills in fields of creative photo processing
- Take this course if you love photography!
Course content: https://www.udemy.com/course/master-color-in-photoshop-cc/