Marketing on Instagram – Lynda | File Size 313.5 MB| Released 9/7/2018 | Free download
Interested in marketing your product or service on Instagram? Join Anson Alexander as he acquaints you with key features and digital marketing strategies that can help you boost your sales and online presence using the popular social platform. Anson demonstrates how to use built-in Instagram tools for businesses, brainstorm content ideas, and develop a posting schedule based on the activity of your target market. He shares tips for creating engaging Instagram stories, using hashtags and location tagging to aid discovery, and leveraging Instagram Insights to review statistics and metrics regarding your posts. Plus, he provides insider tips and secrets that can help you navigate the Instagram community like a pro.
- Recognize the primary uses of Instagram.
- Name three different types of useful information you can gather from competitors’ profiles.
- Explain the benefits of running an ad campaign on Instagram.
- Identify ways in which feedback from users can help your organization.
- Apply modified settings to ensure that your account remains family-friendly.
- Determine which common Instagram hashtags can help increase the visibility of your posts.
Course content: https://www.lynda.com/Instagram-tutorials/Marketing-Instagram/740415-2.html