Karl Taylor Education – Live Whisky Photography Advertising Shoot | File Size 970.1 MB| Free download
This live photography workshop covers the start to finish process of a product photography shoot, photographing a bottle of whisky to advertising standards, using just a three light setup.
Karl guides you through each step of the process, from planning and previsualization, to the retouching required to finish the shot.
How to light reflective surfaces, controlling gradient light, using reflectors and useful post production techniques are all covered in this exciting shoot. Karl also shares a number of little-known industry secrets that help elevate a shot to advertising standard.
In this live photography workshop we cover the following:
- Product photography: How to photograph bottles
- Product photography lighting tips
- Lighting setups for bottle photography
- Photographing using multiple lights
- Useful post production techniques for product photography
- Creating a composite image in Photoshop
|Filename:||KTEDU Whisky Photography Advertising Shoot.torrent (download)|
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/live-whisky-photography-advertising-shoot/
|Filename:||KTEDU Whisky Photography Advertising Shoot.zip (download)|