Karl Taylor – Live Member Picture Critique | File Size 928.1 MB| Free download
In this live critique show Karl looks at what makes a strong portrait image and offers valuable tips to help strengthen your portraiture. He covers things like the importance of burning and dodging, ways to pose your model, how to spot little details that distract from the subject and demonstrates simple post production techniques to enhance your imagery.
For submissions from members A-I (first name), watch start to 1:16:00.
For submissions from members J-Z, watch 1:16:00 to end.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Portrait photography tips
- What makes effective portrait imagery
- How to burn and dodge portrait images
- Lighting tips for portrait photography
- Post production techniques for portrait photography
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/live-members-picture-critique-portrait-photography/