Karl Taylor Education – Live Liquid Photography Shoot | File Size 1.3 GB| Free download
Liquid specialist and former Karl Taylor Education student David Lund joined Karl in studio for an exciting episode somewhat different (and far more messy) to past shows.
Working closely with Karl, David brings his liquid expertise and unusual gadgets to the studio, showing exactly what can be achieved when using creative solutions to control water. Together Karl and David show you a number of different techniques, each of which produces completely unique results. Using water, colored gels and David’s creative contraptions, it’s a show you don’t want to miss.
In this live photography workshop we cover the following:
- Controlling and manipulating liquids
- Problem solving and creative solutions
- Using colored gels for creative effect
- Photographing using trigger devices
- Photographing different objects in water
- The advantages of shooting in mirror lock-up mode
|Filename:||KTEDU LIVE Liquid Shoot With Karl Taylor & David Lund.torrent (download)|
Course content: https://www.karltayloreducation.com/class/live-liquid-photography-shoot-with-david-lund/
|Filename:||KTEDU LIVE Liquid Shoot With Karl Taylor & David Lund.zip (download)|